Friday 22 February 2013

Trial Set Stuffs - Beauty De Home Online Shop





Stuffs Listing ...

1) Lancome Perfume - Midnight Rose.. I love the smell, very sweet and soft. this is trial size 1.5ml

2) Moschino Perfume - CheapAndChic.. This one is my favorite and lovely perfume, I love it a lot.. I got a large size before, but it's broken when i clean up my room.. I was so sad tat time.. I keep finding it at perfume store and boutique shop but still cannot found it.. Then i search at website..Finally i get it from online shop.. This smell is exactly what i want..  The bottle also very cute.. Love Love Love

3) Clinique - Dramatically difference moisturizing gel.. This is the best moisturizer i ever tried out, It's suitable for oily skin, really easy to apply on face, feel very smooth and soft like baby skin.. I will get the large one.. Love it...

4) Skin79 BB Cream - This two bb cream is made in korea.. really good products.. not sticky at all.. got SPF too..

All this products I purchased from Beauty De Home online shop.. Click this link for further details.. 
www.beautydehome.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment